ARL 1.59% 64.0¢ ardea resources limited

Yep, that's absolutely understandable. Institutions are waiting...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Yep, that's absolutely understandable. Institutions are waiting for confirmation. I covered that not long time ago as well that different investors have different risk tolerance. Im going to sound like a broken record and everybody knows following already, but I just can't help it to bring it out again

Real action will start once the mine is running and especially when reporting first production quarter results. Institutional investors would be a key and if their analyzes turn out good, then they want big slice. What makes ARL so unique is world scale reserves. We have 7th reserves in world as a company, 8th place reserves have chinese company with 5.5 mln tonnes and then 9th is Mount Keith with 3.8 mln tonnes. So we are the biggest in trustworthy country. First ones are NC or Indonesia. We would be one of the first picks for institutions looking for nickel. And it would be long long term investment for pension funds for example. And our reserves would grow, it won't stop here. Now everybody will wait answers mainly for 2 questions - How big will be ARL share in first project and how we finance project.

It's interesting detail You brought out Chillimat. May I ask about Your source of information. Would be glad to hear more. Please share if You don't mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $72.52K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.5¢ 51911
Last updated 15.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.