ARL 1.59% 64.0¢ ardea resources limited

Good morning to the half of the globe that has just started...

1. 4,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Good morning to the half of the globe that has just started their day- or will soon- to see that ARL has formed a plan with SMM & MC to advance the world’s 7th largest nickel/cobalt deposit.

While you were getting ready for the day, Australasia tried to digest and price the news. Now it’s your turn.

As some of you are connected to government etc ( some of whom are allied with Japan and Australia ), I believe you will help set the stage for a positive rerate of this company.

Have a good day!

To my fellow Australasians- the above is to help remind us of a potential reason why the SP can get pushed down even when positive advancements are made. A very important half of ( in a way more than half of the world from the Western perspective), is not ready to trade on day 1 of any important milestone having been reached.

In fact a bunch of players( traders/investors etc ), who often act in opposition to Western ( which for me has for a long time included Japan and Korea ), aims is awake during ASX trading hours and may in deed trade ‘against’ ARL…

Some of them may use their leverage ( cash or otherwise ), in an effort to impede that which strengthens broader Western interests. The KNP is not make or break for the West but it sure is a good addition to those broader interests. Every big project counts!

Just a thought on a momentous day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 66.0¢ 62.5¢ $72.52K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 4546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.5¢ 51911
Last updated 15.14pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.