ARL 1.22% 40.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-3830

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 751
    Mate - I can feel most SHs are tired and have run out of steam to power this boat forwards. That's the most difficult period of Lassonde Curve we are going through. I myself stayed away for a few months to avoid temptation to buy in too soon.

I will be disciplined and not buy the remaining 25% if the shares pop (which they may in response to the Chinese stimulus and higher nickel prices). What we need very badly right now is some sort of catalyst e.g. a letter of support from export credit agency etc to re-invigorate investor interest in ARL.

Its a big project involving technically complex HPAL operations so the DFS will take a very long time (as it should) - No hurry to buy shares I guess. We have plenty time. I had some quick gains from selling some very profitable positions recently (due to a unexpected Chinese stimulus many of my shares have gone by 30-50% in 2 weeks - So I just took some chips off to invest in the beloved ARL)

This is a bottom drawer investment that will pay handsome rewards next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.