ARL 1.23% 40.0¢ ardea resources limited

Mate my apologies I am not sure I understood your question...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Mate my apologies I am not sure I understood your question completely. I have some limitations with language!

Production and Income stream are 2028 onwards so that's a long long wait. Ideally speaking, there are material de-risking events prior to that, namely
    - Publishing of DFS in 2025 (with or without an increased throughput to the plant)
    - Technical updates leading upto that ranging from "improved Geological confidence" to "optimisation of flow sheet", "improved recoveries etc"
    - Show of support from Japanese consortium , export credit agencies etc after the release of DFS or leading upto the DFS
    - Debt raising, FID etc etc

As I mentioned before, my best guess is that share price is suffering from SH exhaustion. We are in the Lassonde Curve trough where investor interest is very low, Long term believers are patiently waiting (already tired of buying and reached a limit of what they can risk), new investors are not likely to come in due to low nickel prices. It will be like this for some time and really die down around Christmas. I was going to wait till Christmas time to accumulate but recent stimulus from China has got me worried about an increased risk appetite in ASX mining punters. So I went in and bought half of my quota now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $79.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.5¢ $63.64K 159.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21982 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 4175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.