ARL 1.11% 44.5¢ ardea resources limited

Thanks @xGenesis - I don't know who many of the brokers are and...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Thanks @xGenesis - I don't know who many of the brokers are and who they trade for, but I'll make an observation and comment anyway simply for the fun of it on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

I was comparing the three from a total Commsec value traded versus the total value traded for each and got this:
    ARL $1.6M vs $5.9M (~27%)
    AUZ $6.2M vs $16.1M (~38.5%)
    CLQ $14M vs $102.2M (~13.7%)
    There seems to have been a disproportionate level of activity over at CLQ (they had three very high volume sell-off days), and low interest relatively at ARL. But does the relatively low level of Commsec trading at CLQ infer that there is a relatively high level of buying interest by the BEOT smart money there? And does the relatively low volume of trading at ARL mean we can't take too much meaning out of the nett selling by Commsec traders? And there's been a lot of talk about tax loss selling around the threads, so maybe that explains some of the Commsec selling on ARL- and that would apply to some of the CLQ selling also.

Never tried interpreting broker reports before, but made for an interesting Sunday arvo puzzle- would love to hear your experienced take on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $88.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $95.07K 212.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25234 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.