ARL 1.04% 48.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-523

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Ariticially inflated for most cobalt stocks for well over half the time of the option exercise period of one company alone? I second the B.S call* The middle of the year is not commodity buying time for most of the end users- the battery makers- it’s consumption time for the commodities they bought later last year.

The sheep have been led astray by their twitter using pal- I mean gee, if someone who constantly blames everything except his own planning & is squabbling to retain any confidence in himself & his company he can isn’t showing us the true story then who is?
    Oh- his battery making sensei, the people who helped him meet a deadline for the first time in his car making life*

Squirrels are on top of it & they have fairly small brains- the nut market would look a lot like the human activity cycle too so if yearly cycles are too much to understand then you may be better off considering something other than the stock market.

Though I’d not recommend the nut market as our furry little friends in America etc would run you off the field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $95.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $1.915K 3.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11969 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 16308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.