ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-61

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1686
    Igor, some sites are fully twisted by sidewinders and misinformation. For example, have a read of CLQ, AUZ and AVZ. You will see that the posts are quite agressive - ramping up and ramping down. So when the ARL site (which I think is one of the better sites) starts getting numerous posts about distractions such as: world politics, CLQ, lithium and other unrelated posts, it is a worry. Often I feel that it is pointless reading (or posting) on the sites in which I have shares. I'm sorry if I offended you. There is a lot that can be learned by discussions on each of the Hot Copper Sites. If you are looking at diversifying, then check out the Forums and Topics on the left side of the page (Cobalt, Lithium, World Politics are all there.) Good luck mate. I think we are all just hanging out for the prefeasibility study to be released by ARL. The share price of ARL, and most battery-metal small miners, has been in the doldrums for several months. So we get distracted while waiting for some good news and a bounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.