ARL 6.67% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL chart, page-921

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    I wonder if the way you read things told you about each of the big rises we’ve had?
    I’m guessing something like ‘if it breaks through such & such price anything can happen’.

The tight register & strong management/institutional ownership makes this behave quite differently to companies with larger registers which allow more retailers in.

Watch nickel/cobalt sulfate pricing & figure out how to use that to frame our own chart.

The metals market doesn’t have much more room to move lower & that’s what ultimately determines our perceived value by most retail holders, even though it should be the sulfates market. ( generally speaking its retail enthusiasm that pushes the prices spikes/drops as the institutions have fairly well laid out & adhered to game plans for each stock ).

Charts are useful but to a much lower degree with small registers like this.
    I like to view charts with fundamental analysis notes of interest as markers.

Any overtly aggressive actions by China regarding their bases near the Philippines etc for example may be an overnight driver for higher pricing especially of cobalt, for example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.