ARL 0.00% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Firstly to be sure this is relevant to the thread- I really...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Firstly to be sure this is relevant to the thread- I really don’t think management should use any time at all on a public forum such as this.

My reasoning for that is this-

We can note too that it only shows how poorly informed many of our fellow posters are. We shouldn’t be too worried about the big bad wolf here- our friends come from a company with over 10,000 retail holders & a forum with many more posters/posts than we have here, yet our market cap has exceeded theirs.

Put those two things together and we see that the balance of opinion in internet forums most certainly are not what instructs the market as to our comparative value- if we consider the number of posts supporting our peer compared to those supporting ARL? We can actually conclude that the balance of opinion in the forums is actually the opposite of the combined expertise in the marketplace.

I for one am glad of the recent action here as we had posters supporting ARL with publicly accessible information along with their take on that info and all the other side could come up with was basically ‘well you’re wrong because we say you are’.

That’s the end of that so I’ll use this to quickly note that the coronavirus looks to be near its peak. Seeing as though around 40,000 less people succumbed to it than do to the flu each Winter, I hope to see markets start to get back on track as factories re-open, something which no amount of media hysteria can change that.

Well noted on the damages part- all we’ve seen is baseless inference against unnamed parties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $10.07K 21.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26493 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.