ARL 20.0% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL Speculation Lounge, page-15

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    You are right!

I think its obvious by now that the company got some delays in some of the planed announcements, for one of the reason is they sparing with money, they cant just rush everything at once too much because it would burn too much cash by requiring more people to do the processing. Also the new funnel areas having an impact on the previously thought simple resource estimate procedure and the newly discovered dyke which they believe played a key role in the development of the deep funnel zones.

I think all these news will be,coming to the market in the next 2-3 month. What we been firmly writenly promissed is the resource upgrade by Q4 it will be done first because a lot of things will be determined by catalogize all those new drillings.

One of the reason for the neutraliser delay also comes from here, they using the new drilling together with the historical drillings to determine in what extend we can use mineralised neutralizer and what are those grades, and since much of these mineralized neutralizer is close to or beside the designed resource pits there is a few thing which need to be done first before they can move on the neutralizer estimates.

What is even more important catalyst than the neutralizer is the results of the strategic Partner procedure which they stated very reccently will come in Q4 too.

I must say i dont feel bad about those delays meanwhile in my mind my expertations are Q4 2019 BFS release.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.