ARL 6.25% 37.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARL Speculation Lounge, page-22

1. 2,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 753
    Ok, just for kicks, I am bringing this thread back into the mix. Why?

Amazon has invested in Rivian - $700m is not going to change the market overnight, but its a "weak signal" amongst the noise, as the market tried to gauge how fast, and how far, the EV trend will take us - see news link https://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/rivian-amazon-backed-electric-truck-startup.

Why is this significant? Apple, Google, Amazon. Three tech giants battling to stay at the top of economic food chain for the next 50 years. Add Alibaba,  Baidu etc if you like.

Why else? The Rivian comes with 180kWh of storage. You are reading that right. Thats almost 2x what Tesla is putting in its SUV and almost 4x wha goes in the Tesla model 3 base version.

If you can find a battery mineral asset that can feed these giants as much critical metal, for as many years, as ARL can. Please let me know. I haven't found it (outside DRC).

Oh, and just for kicks, when ARL is a $10 stock, I am going to buy one of those Rivian Utes, and drive my kids from Victoria to Kalgoorlie, following the coast line, camping, fishing, paddling our kayak and having a merry old time. And when we arrive in Kalgoorlie, drinks are on me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.