ARL 4.26% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

ARL vs AUz vs CLQ, page-129

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Flippa The DFS/ BFS has been started and is complete as far as is possible, there is information needed to complete the document prior to publishing.
    The information needed is a partner to decide on the size and magnitude of plant for the Goongarrie mining operation.
    This information is published by the BOD in announcements, it reflects in documentation available to you, Look for it.
    Management have said very clearly that they will continue with, (not START) the DFS / BFS once a partner is found
    DYOR

There is no requirement under continuous disclosure to publish incomplete work.

I have NO inside information whatsoever, I am no different from anyone else here.

Flippa, use your noggin.
    KPMG and all prospective partners that are allowed access to the data room are required to sign confidentiality agreements That is non negotiable, mere mortals like you and I, the general public, traders and others like brokers and advisors are not permitted access because they have no prospect or part in a partnership process. There are preconditions to access. Its a confidential closed shop window.

It stands to reason that a future partner would be signed up with a confidentiality agreement before being given access to the data room. Once the confidentiality is signed the prospective partner is given full access to all information, that includes everything relevant including current unpublished drill results as a work in progress. How else are they going to commit to a billion dollar investment.

If you think this knowledge is inside, secretive, and that I'm big noting then good luck to you., you have a bit to learn.
    I have sold one and nearly bought 4 companies from which I did not proceed, the process is the same, confidentiality agreements first, then access to information. Not before.
    How do you think intellectual property is protected, its a similar process of secrecy, non disclosure.
    Cheers
    RED

Flippa this is all in my opinion and also my personal experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.