ARL 6.11% 69.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi. I didn't contact the company with my questions. I only had a...

1. 5,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Hi. I didn't contact the company with my questions. I only had a very small specki holding and I did sell. not very far from the bottom it turns out. I've got a broad portfolio of nickel producers and explorers so as you can tell, I was really tossing up whether I should hold onto ARL in the absence of revisiting my research into the company that got me into it in the first place and due to the lack of time/headspace I had at the end of last year to go over the PFS in detail. I have thrown a few grand, very small amount into CLQ as a speckie. Seeing as I have some time this evening, I might go and read the PFS.

Given my very limited technical knowledge of mining, I've been a lot more weighted towards copper lately because of a couple of things. One being that the price of nickel is so volatile over the medium term and another being that we don't know for how long nickel is going to be a dominant input into battery chemistry; whereas copper is a more fundamental metal used for all things electronic.

CZI use to be my main nickel play (West Musgrave Project) until they got taken over by OZL. I had faith in the management of Michael Bevan and Mike Young. I never doubted for a minute that they would do good by the shareholders.

My motto is, if in doubt, get out. That doesn't stop me from buying back in later, but when I go through the portfolio looking for where I can free up cash, sometimes if I can't put my finger on the compelling reason why the stock should be in the portfolio I just hit sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.040(6.11%)
Mkt cap ! $138.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.5¢ 56.0¢ $363.8K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34342 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 67.5¢ 56.0¢ 183666
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.