OCV octaviar limited

Hi Seamisty, you are most welcome. I am also in agreeance with...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Seamisty, you are most welcome.
    I am also in agreeance with your stance of "NO SALE" because there is a very strong possibility
    that ARL will be paying another one cent Dividend before the end of June, providing two due
    payments are made. If not, perhaps a little later on, but definitely, and we will still OWN our shares
    to take part in any further funds that may well be forthcoming.

One of the things though, that does get my dander up, is the way we get subtly pushed in situations
    thinking we just won't notice. Here is an example of a point in case:

On the 19/12/12, ARL was given control over 6 more companies in the Forest Resort Group, for which
    ARL issued an extra 150,025,399 Shares to cover. This time, WELLCAP placed them in the PIF because of a judicial decision made about their dealing of the last ARL Issue of Shares.

On 18/12/14 a statement from WELLCAP was issued to the NSX quoting that sale of 150,025,399 Shares in ARL been had entered into and settled with a number of parties at .008 cents each.

On the 15/12/14 (Three days before the NSX notice) Samuel Terry, Hamilton's largest shareholder,
    as a trustee for the Star Fund, bought 103,000,000 ARL Shares at .008 cents each. Now... we
    suddenly have a bid from Hamilton's, to take up the rest of the shares at a lousy .01 cent, after they collected 19.9% of ARL shares at .008 cents. (Saving them $206,000 on the .01 cent offer.)

Is it possible one might suspect a line of continuum in these events, thus leaving us once again, under threat of losing our last hope of any further remuneration of our losses.

Our choices remain few these days, but I tend to think ARL really is, the last bastion of hope for further payments from what little remuneration possibilities that are left, however weak they may be.

Best wishes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.