ARL 2.27% 43.0¢ ardea resources limited

I ate some eggs and had a shower. Now my tummy is full overall &...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    I ate some eggs and had a shower.
    Now my tummy is full overall & that feels good.
    I hope this helps people understand this stock.
    ( bit of Friday arvo cheek there for any who don’t get it- not having a real go at these kinds of post).

Let’s look at our timeline regarding SP to give some of us some perspective, shall we?

We floated at 20 cents.
    Within 8 weeks we’d hit 92.5 cents and then retreated to a trading range of... 40-70 or so?

Recently we jumped from less than 90 to $2.20.
    Now we’re trading well above the first high of 92.5 cents.

Now let’s consider the environment we find ourselves in.

Cobalt is worth more than it was when our initial high was reached.
    Demand is higher and set to rapidly increase, ( there were a good number of battery factories having their construction started last year and those will slowly but surely find themselves being completed from here on in ).
    Tesla is still acting as a flashy, enticing ideal but at the same time is acting as somewhat of a roadblock by skewing public perception of the price of EV vehicles and of course souring wider interest in investing in the companies that build EV’s by virtue of the fact that the world’s most highly priced car producer is actually producing a similar number of cars to some very ‘small’ brands. Basically investing in the revolution via Tesla has not been a rewarding experience for anyone yet & therein lies the skewing of opinion towards the ‘its just a flash in the pan’ side of thinking.

I know most people adore Mr.Musk but just as with any political revolution, the revolutianaries need to get out of the way once the war is won.
    I believe that now is the time for people such as Mr.Musk to give the limelight over to the actual vehicles etc themselves & step back a bit himself & it really is high time for the truly major car makers etc to come out and show the world where the automobile sector is taking us.

This is no longer a fun item for the rich to buy as a signal of their environmental concerns.
    With the vehicles & batteries soon to be launched by Japanese, South Korean, Chinese and Indian car makers it will quickly make economic sense at the household level to buy an EV or a home power storage battery.

The moment we little people feel like giving up?
    The bigger fish stay as still as they can so as to further entice us in to coming out in to the open so they can gobble us up- the best I can offer is that a day or two of green will be the signal that the big fish are starting to feed again & theyre the ones who excite the wider market in to a feeding frenzy.

I won’t even hazard a guess as to when they’ll start snapping at the bait we present but every post like the above tells me that the school of little fish I am in is signaling its readiness to hand over our cash to those more patient predators.

My only tip over a couple beers at the pub today?
    The same as always- sure to have the next three to six months money up your sleeve, including car rego’s etc.
    Easier said than done and may cause some pain to achieve but hey- we learn more when we cop a bit of a kicking than we do when we score a few bucks.

We know that the digital tulip market is sucking both volume and volatility out of the traditional market but we should also note that we here basically can not be hacked or suffer server etc shut downs locking us out of our money & that security and confidence will, over time, see people’s appetite for those cryptos cool.

To summarise on price?
    When we met the first high for the second time we blasted through to more than twice that high.
    Next time we meet the second true high of $2.20 it’ll be on, for young and old- before that? Look for a green week, as in green for that week even if there are a couple red days in there.

Great posts all round- to those feeling the bite at the moment? Take this as a learning opportunity.
    Make notes on the wider market.
    Recognize the fact that cryptos have captured a lot of attention.
    Note that the FA for the ‘renewable’ market is not failing, it is in fact improving weekly.
    Open your eyes- look at the cars in your major traffic areas. Do you see more EV’s, even if more means one?
    Remind yourself that economics wins- EV’s right up to trucks are rapidly approaching economic necessity for the family and company car purchaser... very soon the decision to buy an Aev or not will be a moot point- they outperform ICEs to an embarrassing degree and their cost and range will quickly match and beat the ICE option.

Long story short even our good womenfolk will cotton on to the fact that the EV is a better choice for the family budget. To me, that will be the turning point because since I was a kid with a matron type figure ruling our combined family households I’ve known who holds the purse strings... & it ain’t anyone with ‘Mr’ in front of their name!

A long post but hey- it’s almost helped me to finish this second beer which lends itself to convincing me I deserve a third*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $4.32K 9.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21138 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 52626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.