NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

NB stated,"I think NKP have a good chance of reaching a...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    NB stated,

"I think NKP have a good chance of reaching a compromise/settlement that is mutually benefitial. Maybe even exclusively benefitial to NKP."

I can just imagine how the announcement would read;

Maybe ....

Certain informal discussions between the company and various other parties have taken, are taking or will take place, involving full and frank exchanges of views, in part of which there either have arisen or will arise a series of important proposals, which on examination either have proved, will prove or at least indicate certain promising alternative plans for the development of the platinum projects, which, if and when pursued, will lead to the realisation that the alternative development plans might, in fact, given certain favourable circumstances and subject to minor but crucial ownership modifications, either have led or will lead to a reappraisal of the original areas of difference between the various parties and either have pointed, are pointing or will point the way, in the fullness of time, to encouraging real possibilities of compromise and cooperation which, if multilaterally implemented as a result of appropriate agreement between all parties, have or at some point in time could have a reasonable possibility, all things being equal and duly considered, of having led, are leading or will lead, rightly or wrongly, to an imminent arrangement that will be a satisfactory resolution to the dispute and greatly benefit the company and all other concerned parties.

Stagman lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.