ANX 6.67% 2.1¢ anax metals limited

dell1234,On the contrary - its quite simple.You tell the brokers...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    dell1234,

On the contrary - its quite simple.

You tell the brokers that you have caught them. The brokers run away and hide.

For 9 straight trading days these broker have traded between one another in a fashion which looks legitimate, but is completely the opposite.

I have posted some examples of these trades and I will post a full transaction relationship analysis over the weekend.

I know for a fact, via the Investor Relations Manager, that the Company has taken action to make these brokers aware that they are watching them and compiling information about their trading practices.

I believe todays withdrawal of the deliberate tick down action is evidence that the brokers have ceased doing it.

A BUY BOT or a SELL BOT is exactly that - it buys or sells into the market.

The transactions I refer too here took place between a group of broking firms and were not offered or bid from the market. As the parties were seperate, they can not use computer programs or other broker mumbo jumbo to defend themselves. They are blatently using each other to execute trades for the purpose of impacting the market price.

As I said - I will post the trading relationships over the weekend sometime. Then you will at least see who has been involved.

As for those BUY BOT's - well you can expect to see more of them as the market cap of ARM rises.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $27.73K 1.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1196 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.