BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

So someone put an order in for 1 million dollars worth of shares...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    So someone put an order in for 1 million dollars worth of shares today. One would think that with that kind of money to invest they must be an educated person with superior knowledge who doesn't like to lose money.
    Are they thinking it might slide further into the 40s? Maybe, but it seems likely they know where their money is heading medium to long-term and its not South. I'm sure they would have had an interesting discussion with their very qualified financial advisor. Who knows maybe even someone at BRN gave them some clues. How many shorters are dropping that kind of cash? As I have stated before there is a place for shorting in the freemarket economy it can help with balance as long as manipulation is not involved. Manipulation goes both ways. Short BRN at your own peril but make sure you know what your doing because day trading is serious business. Follow the money, I would say over the next 3 months you will see more and more large parcels being purchased. It probably won't be the 100 million dollars in revenue that we supposedly need to boost the SP in the next quarterly like some people say. It will most likely be something that INDICATES future revenue whether it be a license fee or a contract with someone who wants to purchase a very large number of units. A cascade of customers. While this is not financial advice maybe think long and hard before selling you shares purchased at 1 dollar at 50 cents. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.