BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Excuse me, Sir, but the entire ASX and all global markets are...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Excuse me, Sir, but the entire ASX and all global markets are getting smashed in reactionary knee-jerk fashion across the board over the last 48 hours following SVB & Signature Banks collapse in the US over the weekend.

Who predicted that, exactly, pray tell? And please do cite your sources!

If, as I suspect, you're not old enough to remember the GFC (pronounced GeeEffCee for when you go ask your mum) then that would explain the shortsighted naivete of such a comment. And both of your two "likers" fall into the same category.

Any other lemmings that are inclined to follow these 3 over this same cliff probably deserve everything you get. Sheesh. Its not that hard to just glance at the front page of any newspaper today while you're standing in line to pay for your petrol and see that this isn't a uniquely BRN problem, this is global.

Just ride it out. Or don't- sell up and take cover. I don't care, it won't make much difference to me because all these losses are only paper until you crystallise them by selling and making it happen.

I'm confident in my approach and will ride it out because this ain't my first rodeo and I've seen it all enough times before to give no fcks. This, too, shall pass because Australia! (See GFC).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $909.4K 5.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 1274483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 309093 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.