BRN 2.27% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

ARM develops new Cortex M85 chip with Brainchip Akida IP, page-37

1. 6,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9114
    Shareman refuses to argue with me because they know their assessment of the technology and company is flimsy

the blueprint is a shorting report that appears to be compelling to justify a shorting position

that's why they withhold argument, it's a deliberate illusion

shorters don't have to believe their report

They just have to pretend they do

look at how weak prosperity's argument is for shorting

its a fauxnalysis

the thing that sucks is that I really enjoy arguing with Shareman, everyone else gets to argue with them but they refuse to help me learn through the Socratic method

Industry4.0 is right around the corner and I truly believe that the neuromorphic chip is going to be what the parabolic mirror was to ancient Syracuse

is Peter van der Made the next Archimedes? Reading about neuromorphic hypersonic defense systems leads me to believe that it's a pretty apt comparison.

what are the chances that a competitor can beat Akida2 before existential threats demand a cutting edge processor be implemented for the sake of protecting the homeland?

Not to mention the projected uptake of edge ai processors in the entire defense industry.

shareman, maybe you have an opinion on this analysis?do you think Akida2 will find an equal in the neuromorphic space within the next 3-5 years?

How comfortable do you think that lead is?

Renesas signed a license nearly 3 years ago so nearly at the point of an undeniable 3 year commercial lead - what bump will Akida2 give?

how come you never argue with me? You seem to only argue with people that can't argue back?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $975.2K 4.296M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 173129 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 643724 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.3¢ 3655410
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.