ANX 13.0% 2.0¢ anax metals limited

Londoner... I'd be careful of those supposedly trending up...

1. 412 Posts.
    Londoner... I'd be careful of those supposedly trending up commodity stocks atm. All the ones which had a decent run by now are really expensive, and EV's are through the roof. Commodity boom may not last forever, and guess what kind of stocks will be hit the most if big investors start changing their minds about continuous mining boom. The cheap penny stock, explorers and the like, with no stream of income yet. History suggests that if government tries to whack a tax on a particular sector of the economy the boom in that sector is probably over. Just remember vendor exit duty Mr Egan and Mr Carr put on people selling property in NSW in 2004. That duty pretty much killed off property boom in NSW for years. There was a guy on Your Money Your Call on Foxtel last night who is Gunn theory follower, and who reckons that commodity booms last for 6 years, and we'll have a steep correction coming in March this year in commodity prices. If that happens EV's will go out of the windows, and everything will go down to cash backing. So, it might be better to stay in stock close to cash backing which is range trading for awhile, then to jump into something which might crash down a lot. That's just my opinion. I may be wrong and we'll have another 25 years (LOL) of mining boom from China as our infallible Reserve Bank is predicting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 1.9¢ $92.02K 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1298995 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 32834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.