BRN 7.69% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The crazy one sided arguments have been going forever on here,...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    The crazy one sided arguments have been going forever on here, everyone with an opinion is either upramping or downramping.

upramping
    Akida is the first Neuromorphic chip to market.
    in talks with Renases, ARM, Mercedes, Prophesee etc
    Has proven benefits in certain applications to improve power consumption and overall performance. An industry disrupter.
    A clear path to improved iterations th 1500 proved that they can move in many directions and work with partners to add the features that industry demands.
    These are all facts

downramping
    SP has dropped dramatically over the last year due to no new contracts, poor PR communication and external factors.
    Still unclear if Akida 1000 was a failure, because only a few contracts signed.
    Definitely has fallen short of expectations and companies or projections.
    Money raising and options paid to higher ups questionable, worthy of investors asking questions.
    These are all facts

There has been good and bad for BRN over the last 2 years, the SP has reflected this, also global economics have been shaky. Are they guiding the shop in the right direction, have the Akida 1500 changes been enough to persuade industry to adopt, when it does will it likely have a huge knock on effect. That's the punt, not sure who really listens to the one sided arguments on here daily I have blocked them all both positive and negative but I see people replying to them all the time so boring. Where is Xiue I miss the informative posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $353.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 17.8¢ $2.552M 13.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 753863 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 423608 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.