ANX 8.70% 2.5¢ anax metals limited

Perkins1234,There is 670MT of high grade manganese in the world...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Perkins1234,

There is 670MT of high grade manganese in the world at last report from the Manganese Institute that I can find.

Therefore a 50MT find will be quite significant. I doubt though that it will have too much impact on the manganese price as 1) It will take a while to proove up 2) Manganese is limited at the moment in known resources

ARM on the other hand would no doubt be happy with a 50MT high grade deposit, however I would suggest that Capricorn Southeast is the one known project than can realy attack the known manganese resources in the world. When you run some very controled and small numbers accross the outcropping areas and known laterites you get tonnages in the 100's of millions of tonnes.

2010 will give us some very big answers with respect to Capricorn Southeasts potential.
    1) Will they find high grade mineralisation of decent thicknesses in the first round of drilling
    2) If so will this provide an insight into the rest of the project area
    3) What will prospecting and mapping in 2010 reveal
    4) Will the area of exposed and known high grade mineralisation increase by 50% 100% or more

If ARM get results early, then they could become by far and away the largest mineral discovery story in Australia for almost 50 years. Such is the basic magnitude of this areas potential.

This aquisition of tenements has been one of the most strategic and cleverly managed of its kind I have seen. If the Manganese is there, then one must ask the question - where are the base metals? (Talga Fault) - where is the uranium? (Wanna Syncline)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $17.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $60.20K 2.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608596 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1229937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.