"So what you would effectively be proposing then, is wiping out...

1. 11,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    "So what you would effectively be proposing then, is wiping out much of Revelations"

No, not really. I have found that some bible scholars who read text from the New Testament will also read where it came from in the Old Testament to help clarify the meaning. if there is some disagreement in the text, everyone is still entitled to believe whatever they want to believe. Its no different to watching the ABC news and then switching to SBS or SkyNews to get more information. But, you are still going to believe what you prefer to believe.

To be honest, I'm not a follower of any specific religion. But I do believe that some people can see the future in their dreams. By God, I assume you mean the "intelligent thing" (or system) that is responsible for creating life? Such Intelligence has to be a technological process that is trying to invent a better technological process using molecular machine technology (i.e. living things). Human society is also a technological process which will soon become capable of implementing molecular machine technology also (i.e. living things). So, it is logical to assume that life on Earth is an example of how intelligence evolves.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.