RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

armageddon out?, page-4

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Stoops...Something got me thinking too! With everything considered that Range have going for them, I reckon, even with all the shares in issue, we have something very special in RRL. Note that all operations could be spared the 'wrath' of the Middle East upheaval, if Byron King's predictions are valid. Somalia could be the weak link if the Middle East flares up, but I don't think so! We are outside the shipping lanes that use the Straits of Hormuz, which could come under embargo. This would increase the price of oil and Oil Companies escaping any embargo will be in retrospective demand, companies like TPT and Range Res, with operations 'Far from the Madding Crowd', could find themselves in a very, very advantageous position. Who knows, we might even become popular again?
    The Strait of Hormuz, the entrance to the Persian Gulf from the Indian Ocean, has been a strategic focus in world affairs for thousands of years. In the last few decades some 25% of the worlds oil production has passed through it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hormuz_map.png

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN WITH RRS....
    ......It's making me wish my life away!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.