NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

armageddon..., page-4

1. 2,257 Posts.
    re: armageddon...defabstar! defabstar,
    you need to be careful with your 'predictions' re MTN resource deposit estimates for the Hodgkinson prospect!
    It is actually much, much smaller
    than Mt. Gee, based on the original data (previous drilling and confirmed resource deposits) used to create initial computer modelling resource estimate for Mt. Gee.
    Only 20.83% of Mt Gee's original resource in actual fact.
    I don't like to spoil your party, but it has to be better
    knowing this now than living in false hope. And yes, I do have the official resource deposit (history) information on every uranium prospect in Australia to back this up.
    MTN would have known this all along, and they obviously went for Mt. Gee to gain maximum market impact first up. Rest assured nothing else on the tenements comes close to Mt Gee in resource deposit size, and with Mt Gee's original grade registered at just 0.1% grade with a cut off at 0.05%, it remains highly dubious if this particular uranium deposit can be extracted and mined as 'commercially viable'.
    The uranium is generally present as 'uraninite' or 'davidite' in this tenement. The Hodgkinson prospect is only 3 kms. south-west of the radioactive Paralana Hot Springs.
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.