NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

re: armageddon...defabstar! Dangerousdave and your Adelaide...

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    re: armageddon...defabstar! Dangerousdave and your Adelaide pro's, will you grant mtn anything if drilling does start in October? The Hodgkinson prospect was only ever drilled to a depth of 100m over 30 years ago. There is opportunity to find extensions or repetitions to this mineralization. Assessment of historical data is only the first step in any scientific process. There might be a large blob of high grade mineralization at 500m+ depth or there might not. You won't know unless you look.
    Just because hundreds of old drill holes exist it dosen't follow in exploration that it is a dead prospect. The area of prospective uranium mineralization is more than 20sqkm. They are still finding ore at Broken Hill a few hundred metres from the old abandoned workings in the middle of the town. In Canada they are mining uranium nearly 1000m below the surface. These two examples are meant to show just what potential there is in a highly mineralized area that has not been looked at with the new technology that is available today.
    The main point going for mtn is that there is a lot of uranium floating arround this area, which is alot more than most uranium hopefuls can claim. It will be a very interesting time when drilling starts in October.
    A minor point wrxti there was no Davidite at the Mt Painter Fields, I think your getting confused with somewhere else.
    I hold mtn. All the best from the opalfields even to the doubters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.