Armed Jan 6th Rioter gets 7 years, page-2

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Interesting chap.

Reffitt's daughter had previously written a letter to the judge that it was "enormously embarrassing" that her father — like a lot of "middle-aged white men" — was sucked in by Trump and that her dad "fell to his knees when President Trump spoke."

Recording yourself in the process of committing an act of treason.... is an odd choice.

“I’m taking the Capitol with everybody [expletive] else,” Guy Reffitt said in his own recording, as “Tiny Dancer” played at Trump’s Jan. 6 rally.

“We’re all going to drag them [extreme expletive] out kicking and screaming, I don’t give a s---. I just want to see Pelosi’s head hit every [expletive] stair on the way out, and Mitch McConnell too, [expletive] ‘em all... It’s time to take our country back... I think we have the numbers to make it happen.”

Capitol rioter Guy Reffitt gets longest Jan. 6 sentence, but no terrorism enhancement (nbcnews.com)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4556/4556335-181b7f8ced09332def3d076ef030097a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.