SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

armenia mining deffered, page-15

1. 6,257 Posts.
    well said, dnbuck...i was under the impression that armenia is not really the main project or focus on what TMR is all about to get into production i.e. their main assets and future production..aren't they producing already atm?..are in sth america Chile??..so i'm a bit surprised that some here on this thread act so disappointed that there's more drilling to be done which takes time...what else could we expect...drilling completed and production started yesterday??...more worried about current state or trend of sp than future outlook I suppose?..is that it people are worried about...i thought given the aweful performance the asx displayed today again tmr sp held quite well??..of course i would have preferred it was at 20plus rather than the low of .14...but shouldn't we blame mr market for that rather than let of steam towards management...??..if sp drops under .10 should be a great top up opportunity.....we shall see but so far i trust it's better holding tmr than selling now...simple as that..have a good long weekend all...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2273526 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.