1. 9,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    "SURPRISED!?? Shat myself! "

Its a #2

XJO thread : Glossary of terms
    -------------------------------------

#1 - I have just shorted the SPI = I have picked the intra-day low
    #2 - I have just gone long the SPI = I have picked the intra-day high
    #3 - I am out of my SPI trade = I have managed to contain my losses to half my trading account
    #4 - CMC are crooks = I have just had another losing trade
    #5.1 - The markets are rigged = The pros know their customers
    #5.2 - The markets are rigged = I have just closed my 357th consecutive losing trade
    #6 - The US market looks weak = The US market is headed for a record high close
    #7 - The US economy has had it = US GDP records greatest increase in a generation
    #8 - Most indicators are positive = The market is headed for a correction
    #9 - Most indicators are negative = Global markets rally
    #10 - I have a 99% successful trade record = I can tell what trades would have worked yesterday
    #11 - This must surely be the market top = I enjoy using the cut & paste feature in MS Windows
    #12 - I have never seen this in my 35 years trading the markets = I completed a trading seminar last week
    #13.1- I am on the sidelines for now = I have completely missed the 30 year bull run
    #13.2- I am on the sidelines for now = I like to hide behind bushes and just watch, but I think I am going blind
    #14 - I have ClarkKent on ‘Ignore’ = Life is tough enough without having to deal with reality
    #15 - It could break out either way = Vague statements always win bragging rights in the post-mortem
    #16 - I trade for a living = I am in denial
    #17 - I keep reminding ClarkKent that I have him on ‘Ignore’ = It defeats the purpose, stup1d!
    #18 - I trade for a living = I am in denial
    #19 - I have NFI = I have NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.