Hey Cara....That's all rubbish, Lance has been protected by many...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Hey Cara....That's all rubbish, Lance has been protected by many different groups. The reason Cadel is the poster boy is because he does have off the chart natural results. Lance never did.
    Yes the blood was stored by Ferrari for Lance and other doctors for other riders until needed. Just think these guys would be in hotel rooms, take a picture off the wall, hang a coathanger with a blood bag and re-infuse their own blood from months before that had been through a centrifuge to seperate the red from white.
    Apparently that's what is needed to win a cycling race.

Not only the blood needed to be kept safely, so does EPO. It needs to be cold so when on tours riders would carry a thermos, with ice in it to keep the vials of EPO cold.

While I'm here, I really want to think Cadel is clean. He's had questions to answer over a visit to Ferrari in 2001, but I believe him in that it was a one off test of capacity with someone who was highly regarded at the time. But I only just found out that a soigneur of BMC Racing was busted with 200 vials of EPO in 2011, the year Cadel won.

I don't know what to think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.