AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Wanelad1 - at 4.7 cents one would think that there is little...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    Wanelad1 - at 4.7 cents one would think that there is little downside. For those who invested at much higher levels then there is still some way to go. Being a veteran in this stock I'll give you some points to consider which many investors in AKK, who I know, will agree with:

1)AKK is burning cash, has been for a while, with little impact on the revenue front.

2)Management has promised in the past and present that the projects will be successful and thus reflect in the bottom line. This has not eventuated to date.

3)After everything that's happened in the financial markets over the past 18 months investors are skeptical about investing in stocks that have:
    a) poor past performance
    b) unseasoned management
    c) inconsistent revenue streams
    d) assets incapable of generating long term wealth for shareholders
    Point being and without dwelling on the past AKK has ticked a-d in the past.

It is extremely difficult to reverse this. A company's "brand" is everything. Wanelad1 unfortunately there are many on this forum who would deny the above and merely blame the above on the GFC, disputes between land owners etc. If you look at the overall market 99% of stocks have recovered to some degree. AKK still trades in the 4.5-5 cent range as it did during the GFC. What does this tell you? It tells me that even after great news we will struggle, which i said would happen, which has happened.

Take a look around the forum does not appreciate my comments nor to the shear facts. Members continue to "rate" posters who make general, uninformed and misconstrued remarks; some being of rampant nature. My explanations for events are always overlooked and yet many continue to ask why we're at these levels. I'm personally happy to wait because they have to key assets that many small caps do not have and could be very profitable:
    1) Park City
    2) PEL105

That's my explanation. I'll be the one who has the last laugh because many chose to ignore the facts. I'll leave you with this:

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn." - Benjamin Franklin

Yes...I've learned.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.