OCV octaviar limited

Seamisty I have also had bungled postal addresses, and now I...

1. MAE
    25 Posts.
    Seamisty I have also had bungled postal addresses, and now I find out my email address is also incorrect. I contacted Armstrong Registry Services on the 1st September to let them know my postal address was incorrect on both forms, and to my annoyance both incorrect addresses were different to each other. This is clearly human error, and I also have received a letter from Bentham IMF to let me know they can no longer email me as my email address is incorrect, I am told these addresses have come from Armstrong Registry Services. So again I contact Armstrong Registry Services via a phone call, (no answer) and then via email. They rang me this morning to obtain the correct email address. I usually take photo copies of any paper work I send out, and my details are correct.
    How can these mistakes be allowed to happen. Why didn't Bentham pick up on this, if every one else is having the same issues.
    Its the same old same old, it wasn't my fault but some one else's!!! And who would that be I wonder!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.