ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

aro speedwagon's greatest hits, page-4

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Boy, if the Jermyn and the Lebs are reading HC, they will know that their game is up, and the blowtorch is right upon them. I'm sure they are aware of our posts, emails, phone calls etc. Wonder if they are still planning ways to continue rorting the register? One would have to assume that they would conclude it would be much easier to make an honest dollar, rather than try to stall and BS us again. Just in case they are planning on executing another rort that was planned out a while ago, I say to you

''go ahead, make my camel''

Seriously, the day has come to deliver the goods. Alot of holders are wearing their hearts on their sleeves now, and are charged up to make some noise. Best give us the results that are way overdue, and forget about releasing them when you can best profit on them. They must be released asap. Refer to the ASIC conditions.

It's up to the Jermyn and the Lebs. Continue to patronise holders, and you will be forced to wear the turbans to hide your identities from authorities. Do your jobs properly and focus on Doolgunna, and you may not only not cop the criticism you are, but may save some face.

I guess it could all just be water off a camel's back as well.

All IMHO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.