ASE 2.63% 3.9¢ astute metals nl

and that's fair enough too Angry, everyone's investing strategy...

1. 256 Posts.
    and that's fair enough too Angry, everyone's investing strategy is different.

I would say this is more of a lottery ticket (without the tens of millions to one chance of winning, that is), with 2 years + until expiry there is so much that can happen with ARO. As ARO gets to a point closer to proving up the grounds at the various projects all it takes is one of the fabled stories to come to fruition and the long term nature of the options show their value.

IMO, there is more positive things that can happen with the ARO story than negatives, it only takes one positive!

It's been done to death i know but, nearology, diversified projects, future acquisitions and the chance to make a company making discovery at any point in time. All these possibilities and the ground floor entry price make these options very attractive right now to those with the appetite for a little risk. After all, only 3,333,333 AROOB options have ever gone through the market at 0.001 and that was way back in April 09, you have to agree at least in some part, these options are an attractive play for people with nothing but time. Oh, and a little bit of spare cash too!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $617 16.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131601 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.