AVR 2.33% $14.65 anteris technologies ltd

Around 3mil shares buy order by one on 63, page-49

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Great post DV..... one of the loan voices in this very ignorant wilderness.

"There is pain associated with the consolidation. No question. I feel it, we all feel it. But venting your anger is not a productive response."

I previously disagreed with the consolidation although now agree with it as the best choice, the right choice...... and this is because a friend pointed out to me the other day the kind of skepticism our share price invites.... Imagine yourself in the shoes of one of our management giving a presentation, along the lines of...

Management - "We have developed a revolutionary tissue treatment technology which has produced a cardiovascular patch which is surpassing older. traditional patches. Evidence of this is in the rapid take-up of our technology by over 110 of the worlds best centres in over 15 countries worldwide. The worlds leading surgeons regularly present and act as advocates on our..."

Interruption from audience - "I'm sorry what did you say the share price was?"

Management - "6c"

Audience member - "I'm sorry?"

Management - "6c....."

It's not the best look. You or I or many other people here may not be so superficial when it comes to things like this although a lot of people are and I'm now convinced, where I previously wasn't, that it does affect investors perception so I have changed my mind re. consolidation.

Consolidation will be looked back upon as a very smart and right move by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.