5GN 3.33% 14.5¢ 5g networks limited.

....But the directors bought higher than zero? ......Hello...

1. 18,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    ....But the directors bought higher than zero?

......Hello Saragian
    ....I don’t know about the rapier, but a new project to add eswords to your pictures always delights.

Those directors did pay more than zero..back in June Simon Martin bought 16,447 shares at $1.57 a share on June 5 and 6
    And on June 4 Andrew Reitzer bought 95,660 at $1.65 .
    He also bought on May 29 and 30, 26840 shares at $1.65 each .

This didn’t stop the price falling to where on 24 June Larry Bloch’s Loan Facility with HSBC went awry;
    In 2017 Corpsand Pty Ltd (Corpsand), of which Mr Larry Bloch is a Director and shareholder, entered into a non-recourse Master Loan Agreement and Deed of Security (Loan Facility).
    A portion of Corpsand’s holding in Arq Group Limited, being 650,000 Arq Group Ltd shares, was transferred to HSBC Custody Nominees Pty Ltd pursuant to the Loan Facility to hold as collateral.
    As the value of the security has fallen below the value of the loan, Mr Bloch has exchanged a non- recourse notice with the Lender who is now the legal owner of the shares formerly held as collateral pursuant to the Loan Facility.
    As at 24 June 2019, Mr Bloch continues to hold an indirect interest in 8,558,363 shares held by Corpsand Pty Ltd.”

On May 30 they might have thought it would be plain sailing after the Wilsons Rapid Insights Presentation.
    Interesting how your LT chart applies in future given in the presentation they say :
    “In 2018 we laid the foundations for future growth including, rebranding for a new era, moving into new contemporary offices in Sydney and Melbourne, refinanced with a more fit for purpose debt facility, continuing to grow headcount, and appointing a new Chair
    Trading momentum has been building steadily in the first four months of the year;
    – we are making pleasing progress on the recovery plan for solutions (AKA digital marketing) growth in SMB
    – we have recruited approx. 60 billable heads in Enterprise
    Sale of TPP Reseller Business improves the balance sheet and creates flexibility for future growth
    ...and more

I have a dinner engagement Saragian ....will look more later ..but there’s a quick start .
    ...I am channeling, so far, enthusiastic directors who support each other and believe in what they do. : )

Hope you have a good evening ... and thank you for all your work which has genuinely (who’d have thunk it?) changed my life.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $14.62K 98.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 565736 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2216057 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.