ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

would this not just confirm what is already inferred...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    would this not just confirm what is already inferred resource/extraction ore%. If it increased then, yes of course. the work done so has been very thorough so would not expect new news. Yep would expect this to be a confirmation signal and price to consolidate at 20c to 24cI would love to be wrong. I also get the impression that it will be right at the end of the year if not be next year.

The management are well advised and they would not release that news until they have fully switched on the lights of the dual listing and done some publication.The company is excellent, the management team are strong and with a great set of results behind them. It’s just a timing thing.

I would imagine that a fast start to the year with metallurgical study then followed up with le Paz drill results then start halleck creek with what I suspect will be some further output from the darpa funding teams (this is likely to increase mineral estimates).This is when people start to pile back in, rumours of a takeover of separate listing start to stir again and the usual MP rumours as the price heads towards 35 to 40c.

Given that up to this point there has not been a dilution. Then the firm will need to think about the mine at la Paz, take the government money or go private.

these are just the musings of an armchair investor, who knows nothing more then what’s in the Ann’s. It does not constitute advice. Your investment decisions should be based on your own thoughts and research.Still love the company and my money will be waiting, at least until the last few Ann’s from 2-3 other explorers come through. News kills, good news kills faster!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.