ARR 1.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

ARR Chart, page-636

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    I can explain it to you, but I can;t understand it for you unfortunately. I've no particular interest in ARR, and I can see faux baiting LC questions a mile off, but ignorance shouldn;t be rewarded with silence, construed for acceptance.... "comparison shows that ARR has passed through the exploration stage as well as the orphan stage."... sorry, just couldn't let that nonsense stand no matter what thread you brought it up on.

Simply put, there are three stages of feasibility studies to go through in the orphan stage, and before the last ~12 months ARR hadn't been through any. Congratulations on finally beginning the Orphan Stage rolleyes.png. A Scoping Study (or PEA if you prefer) is a screening study of the lowest confidence level (Class 5 AACE) and most subjective assumptions... might this project be a winner? The table below shows the sort of accuracy investors are hanging their hats on...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6122/6122403-48b1eebb2ce6adc46aca6c232cd9a8e7.jpg
    To be clear, just by completing a positive scoping study doesn;t mean a project even has a snowflakes chance in hell. Plenty of fluffed up SS are never moving off the shelf they are stored on.

"Let's be clear: LIN (Lindian Resources) "is focused on advancing its world-class bauxite projects in Guinea"... that sort of rubbish undermines any credibility you were aiming for straight away. LIN had their Guinea bauxite project for years and shares trading around 1c, then they did a deal for Kangakunde RE deposit in Malawi (yep, the world class one LYC tried for years to takeover) and pop goes the share price to 20's. Why insult readers and shoot yourself in the foot suggesting LIN is focussed on bauxite when Blind Freddy knows LIN took off on the RE deal.. do take everyone here for a fool?

To say it's foolish to say ARR has been through the feasibility study orphan period before they even done the long, hard yards of detailed study and permitting would be an extreme understatement. I laid out how new discoveries with the rig or met work can lift the share trajectory out of the LC trend, as can higher Re prices but that's not good enough for a stale bull without the confidence to just let another opinion wash off. "my employer, blah, blah, blah" is needlessly insulting don;t you think?

Your "up and up" share price claim looks as silly as your past the feasibility study period claim. What about 45c down to 27c over a couple of months since the pre-SS release pump... you're holding the red-hand-thumb placard the wrong way, prices are down, down, down. Why might that be, other than speculators locking in profits quickly knowing that years of pilot plants, risky met work, permitting studies and CRs to pay for lie ahead?

It may simply be that the market has priced in the orphan period pull back straight off the bat given it's well-known self-fulfilling prophecy like I said, in which case shares have found LT chart support, happy days, no more downside. Maybe it's because the met breakthrough work is of dubious quality, unsupported by any data release, and maybe more 'flowsheet' interpretation than actual measurements?

Time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $184.4K 702.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42982 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 3580 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.