ARR 1.82% 28.0¢ american rare earths limited

Jack has had a few interviews with ARR directors but during this...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Jack has had a few interviews with ARR directors but during this last one with Chris his verbal language and his body language revealed he has comprehensively underestimated ARR as a force in the REE industry. Jack is a major mover and shaker in the REE space. See the info below. He will have been busy engaging with his vast network since the interview with Chris. His whole demeanour changed during the interview when Chris outlined his experience of building and overseeing mines for a number of majors. Jack's words and actions were saying to me. -- I am stunned. They are in fact the next cab off the rank. Wyoming Rare is up and running . It has an initial state grant of AUD10MILL . Funding is being worked on to build the mine. The REE resource on state land is set to grow vastly larger. There is a further resource on non state land. The resource is clean. Chris Gibb's open pit mining is simple and economic. Roading and other infrastructure is in place already. They have a team in place. They are not bound by contracts to Chinese processors.
    Over decades of investing I am no longer surprised by how long one hundred plus baggers fly under the radars of experts and sophisticated investors and of course the punters who always pile in too late to get the big multipliers of their investments.

Jack LiftonJack Lifton was a co-founder of Technology Metals Research. He is a consultant, author, and lecturer on the market fundamentals of the technology metals, the term that he coined to describe those strategic rare metals whose electronic properties make our technological society possible. These include the rare earths, lithium and most of the rare metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $138.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $87.69K 314.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20392 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 29082 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.