re: sharpelle corby is almost done Put more of them (the drug...

1. 123 Posts.
    re: sharpelle corby is almost done Put more of them (the drug peddlers and the officials that assit the process) in jail then - don't legalise something that kills our kids. Marajuana - dope; all these years everyone says no harm there!!!! Well Hello; wake up call - now they are saying actually we the experts find it is harmful. I could have told them that 20 years ago. It is the most insidiuos blight on mankind - saps the WILL from the youth of today and sets them on a course of self destruction and damage to society and community. A clinical pyschologist friend of mine has said for years to me now that he won't treat someone on dope - they are untreatable; heroin okay he can but not dope. Says it all for dope. Those on it just kid themselves that it is harmless, hence the insidousness of the drug form dope - it is one of its effects. All agencies for helping dope addicts say - they must want to get better themselves first, BUT and heres the sting; when on dope no way do they want to it self deludes them.

Put the basTar- dealers in jail - let them rot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.