CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

arresting the confusion with nominees, page-27

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    gjcl,

What makes you think that all the sale bid figures are put out of the money for a purpose.?? That is dangerous staff mate.

Let me tell you, I am one of these Investors (that you call downrampers), that put some shares up for sale. It is about 20% of my total holdings and possibly a little less than that. And I made it very clear before that I was possibly going to do that.

But I am not giving them away either. And if someone wants them, they can meet my price. I am not desperate, and I can wait. If you want them, you can have them. Just say so and I will oblige.

Now, finally, and for your consideration, if I am selling would I be downramping at the same time. NO, I am telling the truth and the way I see it.

Stop these conspiracy theories mate. It is better for every poster here. Even blind Freddie can see that what has happened here was not a conspiracy, but self imposed by our Leader.

IMHO, all the conspiracies theories made in the past, has more than likely lead many investors to huge losses.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.