CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

gjcl,I don't follow Comsec. I do follow NAB Online Trading...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    gjcl,

I don't follow Comsec. I do follow NAB Online Trading however, and I can follow more than the ten lines you are talking about. Of course, for having that privilege, I pay for it as well.
    And, most importantly I am very happy with the service I receive.

As for trading with brokers, I can assure you that I don't touch those people with a barge pole, simply because I don't trust them.
    My belief is, that if they knew that they were going to make a fortune with something out there, they would not share their secrets with me. Brokers are making money with the buying and selling from Other people's shares, and of course through their commissions. They make also good money with the IPO's, Capital raisings , etc.

You also wrote:

""sure I would love to pick up $10 but I also know if I put a large chunck of my shares in at that price I am affecting the sell totals...so I wont do it....It will only help you down rampers.""

gjcl,

You seem to forget that the market dictates the tempo, not what a few posters put on these threads. I think that it is about time you start to realise that.
    If the market is strong, those shares you are mentioning, would be gone in a flash regardless, because someone with clear intents wouldn't worry about paying 5 or 10 cents more, and even a hell of a lot higher than that. In good days, the sp has moved around like a yoyo.

Were you invested in AUM (aka CDU now) when the sp raised to $10 and even a little more, in a flash.?? So, there you go mate. That goes to show you something.

As for me, (Which you describe me as a downramper, I can assure you that you could not be any further from the truth. I simply speak my mind and I refuse to wear rosed coloured glasses. I know that it gets me into trouble at times, but, such is life.

As I sad before, if you are so sure of your doings, why don't you buy my own shares..?? If you can afford it, I'll let you have as many as you want.

And, as for you loving to pick up $10 now, you seem to have now changed your mind as well. Like me. The difference is, that I stated well before that $10 would most probably see me out.

Good luck mate. And my advice to you is to stop these conspiracies theories. IMHO there isn't any of them out there. It is simply the market dictating what the terms are. And the release of the JORC IMHO it has helped it along that way.

If you will care to recollect what one of my last posts said, was that if the JORC was going to come out as expected, the sp would possibly move higher, but if it was to be below expectations, there was going to be a mass exodus and that the sp would tank dramatically as a result.
    That proves that I was correct in saying that, and without any conspiracies either.

I feel confident that someone would have saved that post of mine for future references.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.