GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

arrh, bubble? i think not., page-4

1. 86,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning bollinger,

the people I have been hearing from aren't selling gold products. They are accountants etc.

Most smart people don't buy gold to make money.

They hold gold to protect wealth and purchasing power.

Mostly the pog doesn't move - the worth of the currency in a particular place moves ----------- and mostly south.

Personally I think gold should be priced against a basket of commodities - things humans use - lumber, food, industrial metals etc.

It is complete folly to price it in US dollars.

And you are correct I don't see much in mainstream media either --------------------------- but - is that a surprise?

Flick on almost any TV channel or radio program aside from music and what do you see?

Complete dills from my perspective - talking heads that barely know their bum points south.

The people I am talking about live and work in one of the larger producing gold areas in the world - in fact the richest fault in the world is the Boulder Lefroy Fault

these people are at the coal face and they aren't all gold bugs so to speak.

They are gold industry executives and staff and their support. They are acutely aware of supply and demand as well as industry costs - worldwide.

Personally I get a much better read of things at the coal face - and I certainly know what a rush looks like - and it isn't this.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.