ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Kozzy, see from the assessment,that Whyalla comes out close to...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Kozzy,
    see from the assessment,that Whyalla comes out close to if not top as preferred investment criteria.The only negative is trans-shipment and maximum capacity as a result.

Now if only the board would talk to the State Govt and say what would really make Whyalla a significant mineral export port and add to state taxes and drive development would be assistance with dredging out access so Capes could touch the outer wharf.Then capacity constraints would be negligable by comparison going forward.
    The cuttlefish would be also be better protected from bigger boats going further into the Gulf.

The other unwritten bonus is their is considerable narrow gauge rail infrastructure crumbling that is nearing abandonment in SA down the Eastern Gulf I believe that would require 20km? or so of new rail to connect to ARI's network.It was used for hauling grain,but is nearing uneconomic to repair last I read.

The plus side with narrow gauge is its CHEAPER to build and install at and to mines that have limited/finite lives and there is only one ore export facility that can handle cheap narrow gauge rail with modern infrastructure with 60km plus existing rail access in place from two directions.

TaDa-Whyalla

fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.