ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Arrium Shareholders United - Facebook Group

1. 67 Posts.
    I have created a closed Facebook group called Arrium Shareholders United. Posts in this group are only visible to members of the group. Harnessing social media should make it easier to spread the word about this group and hopefully the membership will swell.

Here is what I would like everybody to do:

1. If you have committed to the shareholder alliance on hot copper started by suggestion of sia then please join the group. I believe an administrator (currently me) has to approve new members so please allow some time for me to do this. If possible when joining the group please tell me your hot copper username and total number of shareholders and shares you represent (for example, I am representing myself and my father who is not on Facebook, total shares 432,000).

2. If you are not on Facebook but would like to be involved then sign up to Facebook and join the group! It is free and you can join the group and contribute to the discussion.

3. If you are not on Facebook, do not want to be on Facebook but would like your holdings to add to the strength of this group then please send me a message telling me how many shareholders and shares you represent and that you would like to be a part of the group but won't be joining on Facebook.

For those wishing to join, here is the link: disallowedlink1741774889431739/

It is my hope that everyone who has joined the alliance of shareholders on HotCopper will also join the Facebook group. Strength in numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.