ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 ARRIUM may be returning to investor...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Wednesday, January 7th, 2015

ARRIUM may be returning to investor favor - bounding back into "the green" after shaking off its December 2014 lows.

ARRIUM - is often refered to by the financial media as an iron ore producer.

However the market seems to have re-awoken, to the potential of the ARRIUM mining consumables division - led by its star performer MOLY-COP.

High quality rail wheels, steel grinding balls (used by the tonne to crush ore), specialty wire ropes - the list goes on with what ARRIUM can supply.

It would be well advised for value investors to re-visit the ARRIUM website to understand more fully why the Consumables division has a book value of over $2 billion.

This is far in excess of the current market cap of ARRIUM ($700 million) at 25 cents. this excludes net debt.

http://www.arrium.com/our-businesses/arrium-mining-consumables

It would seem that investors have struggled to comprehend the scale of the division, the number of substantial sites owned by ARRIUM, all of which are scattered strategically across the globe.

The wide range of materials and minerals that the ARRIUM /MOLY-COP products service, give ARRIUM a distinct edge in serving both construction and minerals extraction and processing - worldwide.

Pictures speak a thousand words - and the recently released ARRIUM presentation focusing on the MOLY-COP division highlights the prospects that should build strongly in coming years.

The report can be sourced via the ASX - using the link below.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20141124/pdf/42ty2zsj3vqzlt.pdf

Not for the feint of heart... as ARRIUM does still rely on profits from its Whyalla based iron ore division... buy ARRIUM may well be in with a real shot at shining thru 2015.

We rate ARI as a: Spec BUY

-----------------------------

presso.png
    Balls.png Moly building.png

There... does that sound legit? My very first rating... hahahahahahahaha

That's what I want to see printed.... or at least something like that. All this negatively sux.

I will leave it there... am being an egg.

bsh
    Last edited by bigshareshead: 07/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.