ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Arrium Steel potential, page-14

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Mark this day in your diaries ladies and gents - I have the premonition that we will look back on today and 5.3c as the darkest hour of the darkest day for Arrium. Dawn is coming. Firstly a stabilisation above 6c within a week. Then a spike back to 10c as the binding bids come in for Moly on speculation that there will be a deal made. Then a virtuous cycle of positive announcements on Steel turnaround, iron ore price back above USD 50 and then us being included back in the ASX200 index driving volume and buying pressure. Then finally the announcement of the Moly sale at $1.9bn that clears our debt and removes the "will it survive smell" and a massive re-rating above 30c. Then we have a debt free business and EBITDA of $220m p.a. (Or 7c a share) and are perfectly positioned for a recovery of Iron Ore back to $60 once the Chinese finally shut their loss marking mines.

Yes long suffering holders - the pain is nearly over. We will look back in the future and ask "why didn't we buy more at these prices?". (The answer for me is I don't have any left as I lost it all on Arriun)

Let me dream.

Bjhice a.k.a 'the oracle'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.