arrival of almost 45,000 boatpeople, page-25

1. 8,527 Posts.
    paprika -

name me any other sovereign nation - who allows people come in at it's borders, ID's entirely unknown!

Yes, let alone is dopey enough to believe this oft-repeated fairytale - each with exactly the same story - "Ive lost my papers!"
    Crooning - "Don't know HOW?, don't know WHY? "They just blew up into the SKY!" - and our immigrations and customs departments and officials, under Labor supervision, nod, kiss their cheeks in welcome, and say, "Welcome - come on IN????"

What, us left to pay $20,000 a quarter phone bills for each of these single men in detention centres, (As claimed by an AFP whistleblower) - sent here, across many bordersm and finally bribing their way into and out of Indonesia, (money no object!) members of families who could be millionaires for all we know, back in their home towns - deliberately and cynically spongeing pff all of us, sent as forward "anchors" so the whole family can follow - including aunties and uncles and grandpas and grandmas - all itching to live off our generous welfare.

And our Immigration Minister and Department have now lost all control - don't know how to hold back the flood. SO it's easier just to look the other way, and let them all in. Fingers crossed.

The women will never apply for jobs (Our women have to work, meanwhile, for their families to survive) - because they hide behind yards of material, as their excuse (that "no will will employ me - when I'm dressed like this!). Their form of income expansion is to have as many children as possible - nice cushy child care cheques! For doing nothing.)

Just how dumb and stupid ARE we?

Gillard bleats meanwhile - You stopped our (batty!) Malaysia policy so it's all your fault - to Abbott? - what??? We give you 400 of ours - and you send us 8000 of yours - all of them ID unknowns - and un-vetted?

Is it her who's mad - or US?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.