AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I believe that with the saleable product and its prospect of...

1. 707 Posts.
    I believe that with the saleable product and its prospect of future expansion, the shares would be worth at least 8 cents ! But we do need a GOOD PR which unfortunately the Company does not have at the moment ?
    A Good story without a good reader/teller make the listeners disinterested and sleepy !
    i also believe that the faithful holders will be Rewarded and the Big Pay Day will come sooner,
    One old saying : if one is as careful at the end as at the beginning, one will avoid regretting the outcome !
    Patience will pay off most of the time if not all the time! Just don't quit when you are at the threshold of winning !
    The tunnel maybe dark now but we believe that there's light at the end, only a matter of Time ?
    Caj :2.5 cents up to $1.12 , Sir: 1 cent up to $5 Lng: 24cents up to $5 all in 18 months period ?
    Can CDY up from 2.7 cents to 60 cents ? In two years time ? Its reality is Possible ! Is it worth the pain of waiting ?
    For the Reward ? I think so ! In my opinion only. The Good Story will be read/known soon or later !
    Good day to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.